Fall Pre-Registration Schedule. Please see our Registration Page for additional information.
Tuesday, March 1st: Pines Lake, Theunis Dey, and AP Terhune
During the last week of January, Randall Carter Students will be participating in the week of kindness challenge. This event was designed, planned, and will be run completely by the members of our student council. Students will complete a check list of "kind" and "caring" acts that are designed to promote positive behaviors and stop bullying! Click the links below for more information on this great activity!
Kindness Checklist for Students
Parents and Guardians, please mark your calendars for these
upcoming Randall Carter events:
- Wayne Council of PTO's Food Drive (classroom donation box collection) - 1/4 - 1/29/16
- Box Tops for Education collected on 1/29/16 - Please help increase our collection!
- PTO Meeting - 1/12/16 at 7:30 p.m. - Principal's PARCC presentation included!
- Clubs at Carts registration forms for Winter and Spring Sessions due 1/13/16
- Lost and Found will be emptied on 1/26/16 - Please have your kids check regularly for items!
Click the links below for this months important forms:
Items needed for Food Pantry Collection by grade level
Clubs at Carter Registration Form
Parents and Guardians,
Please check your email for a detailed description of the our elementary grading process with examples of the new report card and also an overview of the new academic reporting procedure in Wayne. You can access the presentation links below as well. Report cards will be available for parents to view or download on December 11th.
Click the links below to access the report card information:
Grade Reporting Presentation
Examples of each grades report card
Grade Reporting Timeline for 2015-16
Click here to view the slide show!